13 August 2012

More biscuits

I couldn't put all my polymer biscuits in to one post... Because I was too lazy!

Half dipped biscuits/cookies


My sister made one :D
These aren't exactly my idea because I saw a video on YouTube showing how to make them. I kind of came up with my own versions... But there isn't exactly lots I can do with this idea (I'm too lazy). I suppose something I could do is make them in different shapes and stuff...




Pretzels

No, they're not exactly biscuits. But I had the idea to make them while I was making polymer clay biscuits and the ones I made are more like biscuits than pretzels.

I made them in lots of colours, so chocolate, strawberry and vanilla flavour :) I put some 'icing' (TLS) on them so they look half-dipped and put on some sprinkles (Because sprinkles are good).

I can't exactly explain how I made the knot shape of the pretzel... I might make a pictorial tutorial later... If I can be bothered, that is XD





Anyway, I decided to take another picture of my 'Sandwich biscuits' from a different angle.
Heart shape on the top, of course :)
Now you can see the different colours (or flavours if you prefer) in my biscuits :D

Anyway, I keep getting ideas lately... So I might update a little more often... I feel like taking a break from polymer clay, actually, but I keep getting ideas for things. So it's hard :( I might make some jewellery out of paper, like origami and paper beads.

By the way... I'm soooo fed up of the spell checker on here. It keeps forgetting I'm NOT American and telling me off for spelling things the British way :( Sorry, but it's annoying!