24 August 2012

Hi :)

I have been making things... But today I don't feel like making a post about the stuff I've been making... So don't read this if you only care about what I've been making and stuff...

Anyway, I got my GCSE results yesterday :D They're all great! :) :) :) I'm really happy! Although, I'm a bit jealous of the people doing their GCSEs next year because apparently they're making the courses more based around exams rather than coursework... And I HATE coursework (unless it's art coursework!). I always do better in exams than on coursework! 

Since I did so well, I can go to the Sixth Form I wanted to, so I'm double happy XD I hope I do really good on my A Levels! 

Moving on, I've been drawing Manga lately :) I haven't been drawing it for a while, because I got a little tired of it... I used to be a complete Japan-obsessive/nerd/whatever you like to call it, but now I love Japan, I'm just not obsessed any more. I mean, I used to think that I was supposed to have been born Japanese, but now I'm fine being European. Plus, I don't annoyingly say 'Kawaii!' all the time. It seems a little bit racist now... Especially since I have friends from Hong Kong... 

I'm planning to make a slideshow with some of my more recent manga on it :) I'd rather not dig out my old drawings :( A lot of them have deep meanings only me or my closest friends know. Most of my new ones do too, but I don't care so much. 

I feel like giving this Blog a bit of a make over, well I have done since I made it, but I think I'm actually going to do something this time...

Another thing is... I managed to change Google Chrome's language setting so I don't have to speak American English any more!(Not that I did previously) Yep, that's my rant over.