19 March 2013

Time for another update!

So, I haven't really got round to posting lately. I'm thinking of doing a massive craft update sometime soon, but today I just feel like making a post about some interesting stuff that's happened lately.

I made a post a while ago saying how I wanted to start selling my things at some point in the future. Well, I've been doing a LOT of research lately, and my parents are finally beginning to accept the idea of me selling my handmade stuff. Mainly because they just happened to run in to one of their friends who told them that I should start selling my crafts. Anyway, I will be getting a Etsy shop sometime soon! I still have a lot of other things to consider before I start, though. I probably won't get one until after my exams in the summer, and it won't exactly be my own account then because I'm only 17... but I'll keep my progress updated on here!

A few weeks ago, I also uncovered something I thought I'd lost forever! 

a box???

It's my old lucky star box :) 

this picture looks so much more interesting.
It's so exciting!!! I literally thought I'd lost it (and it was in the box I keep most of my craft tools all along...) so I'm really happy!

Here's all of them in a pile on the carpet :D As you can see, they're not all perfect! I started 'filling' this box with stars when I first learnt how to make them when I was 15. So, it includes all the bad ones from when I first started! 

Here's some of the nicer ones :D They look really cool like this (well, to me anyway). I don't want to use these lucky stars for anything, they all feel quite special to me. But I've been making ones to use for jewellery, and I might make a few to use for decoden. I've been using a glaze made for polymer clay to make them stronger lol! (really says something about my crafts...)

So, that's it for this update! The next post I'm making is going to be about all the crafts I've made. I'm not exactly sure when I'll make another craft tutorial, I don't seem to have any awesome never been done before ideas for a tutorial.