13 January 2013

What's New in the Nyan Galaxy?

So I've been trying a bit of Decoden, and I needed a new box to keep all of my stuff in. I got an empty ice cream box (which had been cleaned good of course) and turned it in to a box for my stuff :)

But I'm having a bit of a Nyan Cat phase at the moment!

So, I guess you guys can watch my fail attempt at Decoden as I make it... I've already done half of it though!












Welcome to Nyan Galaxy!!!! (lol, I had to!)

First, in Nyan Galaxy, we come to the Pop tart cat! Wait, is Nyan Cat a girl or a boy?

 S/He is having an amazing time flying whilst pooping rainbows across the box! I made the pop tart part first, by using tan coloured clay to make the shape of the pop tart, then putting liquid clay mixed with pink clay on the top. Then I placed red sprinkles on it. After that I made the body, using wire to keep it secure in the clay. After that I baked it, attached the rainbow, and baked it again. There, one Nyan Cat!

Unfortunately for Nyan Cat, s/he is heading straight for a massive chocolate waterfall!!!

FAIL!!!!!!
So, it started off ok, then it turned in to a fail! It's just 3D paint, beads, and a few cane slices. When I get round to it, I'm going to sort it out by painting over the parts that went all flat and weird.

NEXT TIME ON NYAN CAT GALAXY.... I'll be making more fail decoden!!! If I can, I'll try to get my hands on some whipple cream (Which is fake whipped cream!). I know this deeply offends some people, but I think I'd rather make my own. I have all the stuff I need at home to make it, so why bother buying it? It's a waste of money! (Sorry for offending every whipple fan in the world lol!)

(Edit: I have now made a decoden box that doesn't fail so badly!)