22 December 2012

It's Christmas!

I'm so happy that the world didn't end yesterday. lol. Actually, it did kind of end for me because I got conjunctivitis! I HATE conjunctivitis. I would rather have a bad migraine or a cold. I've only had it two or three times before, fortunately it doesn't seem to get worse each time you have it. But it doesn't get better, either! So I'll be trapped at home for the next few days. It's so annoying and no matter how much I try to stop it, it always finds a way to transfer to my other eye. The good thing about it is it never seems to last very long, just  three or four days :) I can remember only having it for one weekend before (that was before I got glasses to help it transfer to my other eye though).

Anyway, rant over, as mentioned in the title, it's Christmas!!! And exactly a week after that, It's New Year's day AND my birthday! I'm going to be 17! I really can't believe it :) I feel so old! I'm going to be old enough to drive :D Oh yeah, and you did just read that right, my birthday is on the first of January.

So, anyway, I'll be making some special posts because I have the time now :) I feel like doing something to the layout of my blog, too. It needs something!