27 October 2012

Polymer clay Halloween charms!

YAY! It's Halloween :) I noticed I got a CRAZY amount of hits when I made my last post saying I was going to make this, so I guess the pressure is on for me!

Warning: this post is NOT a tutorial! I'll be making a tutorial later!

This is basically a showcase of some of the polymer clay charms I've made to inspire people. I know by now  people have probably made everything, but I kind of forgot to make this earlier in the month :( Stupid me.

Polymer clay Dolly Mixture

Don't ask about the chocolate bar. I went a bit mad, ok?
In real life I hate dolly mixtures, lol. But they're so fun and easy to make :) I'm planning on making these in to a charm bracelet.

Table with sweets on it (creative title lol)
I had a bit of a creative moment and ended up making this :) It looks like the table at our house at Halloween. The reason why there's barely any sweets is because they all got eaten. (Actually it's because I couldn't be bothered to make any more. But if I say that, it'll ruin the moment.)

Scrap clay bats
I made loads of these out of scrap clay and painted some of them. The one at the bottom I just covered with glue and stuck rhinestones on. One fell off because I touched it before it had dried (silly me). Don't even ask why I put two holes in them. I thought it looked good :) The one at the top is actually broken, I tried to put a jump ring through one of the holes and it just wasn't working. Me being persistent, I kept trying to push it through. Oops.

CAKE!!!!
Just something I made with my sister :) It looks kind of cute though!

Completely unrelated to the subject: memory wire bracelet with semi-precious stones
Don't judge me, it felt lonely!
The title says it all. Completely off topic! But it looks nicer than the other bracelet, ha ha!

More posts coming later. Now, I will browse the internet whilst looking bored XD